- Humane Society of Kent County
- The Humane Society of Kent County Maryland, Inc is a private, charitable 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Adopt or Donate
- Care Credit
- CareCredit is a program available for all veterinary services provided by Veterinary Medical Center, including small animals and large animals. It is similar to other major credit cards but with two unique features: (1) every CareCredit transaction is eligible for a no interest or low interest payment plan and (2) you may be eligible for a no interest plan if paid in full within the promotional period. Monthly payments are required and the program is subject to credit approval. You can use your CareCredit card over and over for all of your animal’s follow-up care as well as annual exams, vaccines and medication. Apply Today
- Pet Poison Hotline
- Pet Poison Helpline is a 24-hour animal poison control service available throughout the U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet.
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- The American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), established in 1863, is a not-for-profit association representing more than 88,000 veterinarians working in private and corporate practice, government, industry, academia, and uniformed services.
To have your business listed here, email firstname.lastname@example.org.